#BareBeautifulSkin with Bioderma... My Winning Moment

by - September 06, 2015

Hello everyone!

Last July 22, 2015, I posted the More entries... more chances of winning!!! from my older blog Belle De Vie Suzie. Last August 25, 2015, this announcement from BDJ Box brightened my day!

#BareBeautifulSkin with Bioderma... My Winning Moment

Last week I saw this pretty bag sitting on our bed.

#BareBeautifulSkin with Bioderma... My Winning Moment

Here are the box's contents!

#BareBeautifulSkin with Bioderma... My Winning Moment

#BareBeautifulSkin with Bioderma... My Winning Moment

#BareBeautifulSkin with Bioderma... My Winning Moment

#BareBeautifulSkin with Bioderma... My Winning Moment

#BareBeautifulSkin with Bioderma... My Winning Moment

I will post separate blogs for each of these.

Thank you so much BDJ and Bioderma for this beautiful gift. I cannot wait to use them all!

Share your winning moment by leaving a comment below.

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments