Julianna Diaries Vol. 19: Ninth Month in Cloud Nine

by - October 23, 2015

 

Nine months ago I was carrying this little angel inside my womb and now twenty second of July two thousand and fifteen Julianna is already celebrating her ninth month of existence.It was actually a rainy  evening and both me and Jarvey came from work. We did not plan anything because we said we will start preparing for her next big thing. Her first birthday.


But as usual her mommygrand won't let her have a dull moment. She still prepared these delicious food.


My mama also did not miss the moment and without hesitation due to the night's heavy downpour. Together with my brother they still managed to be at the house. 


I asked them to pose but they kept on goofing around.


Me with my super cute baby. 


This is such a wonderful evening. To God be the glory!

You May Also Like

0 comments