Pantene Pro-V 3 Minute Miracle Hair Fall Control Conditioner 7-DayChallenge #DoItAllHair #DoItAllBella

by - November 14, 2015

Hello everyone!

I am truly happy that finally I received this gift from BDJ and Pantene. Today we have the new Pantene Pro-V Core Activ Formula. The Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Hair Fall Control Conditioner.


Pantene Hair Fall Control 3-Minute Miracle penetrates deeper than ever to enhance the protective layer on the hair’s surface and give strength from root to tips with the help of its active ingredient, Histidine. It also bestows maximum conditioning and seeks out damaged areas to focus its repair activities with just minimal weight or greasiness to the hair, making them beautiful and healthy from inside-out.

7-Day Challenge

Day 1
November 9, 2015
Day 2
November 10, 2015
Day 3
November 11, 2015
Day 4
November 12, 2015
Day 5
November 13, 2015
Day 6
November 14, 2015
Day 7
November 15, 2015
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!


Overall Experience
First this conditioner promotes less hair fall due to breakage. My hair is too limp and lifeless nowadays and I think it affects the result of using this conditioner. Though I do not see much of hair fall whenever I brush my hair. However my hair is shinier this days. I posted this photo in IG last week and my sister complemented me that my hair looks nice.



When it comes to its moisturising properties I can feel my hair becomes smoother and softer, Though it look limp and lifeless at times. It still manage to look beautiful. Overall I am amazed by this conditioner. I totally recommend this to those that has hair fall issues. However I will give this a 4/5 because it did not really resolve my issue with limp and lifeless hair. 

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments