31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Customize Your Own Lip Color

by - March 22, 2016


As a beauty enthusiast I am curious to try building up my lip color using different products. Today I will show you one!


I am almost done with my makeup. Did you notice what is missing? Yes! My lippie is not yet done.


First make sure to protect your lips from drying and chopping. Glide an enough amount of the lip balm to your lips. What I love about Human Nature's Flame Tree lip balm is it has a hint of color and its minty.



Second, using Pinkies Collections' Smooth Silk Long Eye & Lip Pencil in Chocobrown. Line your lips until you reach the 1/3 area of your upper and lower lip.



Third, using the Pinkies Collections' matte lipstick in the shade of Azalea. Cover the remaining area of your lip. It is okay to go a bit pass the first lip color.



Last, using Jazzy France Lip Shine in LS-06. Add a little shine at the middle of your lips.



Keep posted as I will post a giveaway in a while.

You May Also Like

0 comments