Call out loud

by - Friday, April 15, 2016

I remember last summer we spent four days in a hospital bed due to my daughter's illness. It wa caused by a water-borne bacteria that gave her a hard time.


I'm always the person who doesn't show signs of weakness when Julianna is sick. I usually put up my brave face to mask the bitterness and agony I feel inside.

Last night, we had another trip at the hospital. Her temperature is so high that I cannot bear on just keeping her at home without a professional's advice on her situation.

I know I overreact a lot but when it comes to my daughter's health there is no exemptions on taking precaution. Well it is just a fever.

Then today the fever kept going on and on and on. And there are rashes in her body. We even had a shower on her vomit. A hair spa and body spa I did not expect but worried me much to rush my daughter back in the hospital. 

She was seen by her pediatrician and undergo a blood extraction for CBC and Dengue NF1 test. That is what I remember from the request slip.

The lab will need three hours to check her blood sample. So for now we wait at home. 

Watching my daughter while she was cradled and taken care by my mother-in-law. I felt weak, bitter and agonized again. Negativity start to cramble in my head. 

Whom do I have to cal in times like this? 

In times like this I always pray for healing and strength. I keep my emotions bottled up and think of ways to make the situation lighter.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your pathways straight." Proverbs 3:5-6
I always believe that everything comes with purpose. We will never know why things happen to us if we let our own judgement lead us. Learn to surrender everything to God. Accept the fact that you cannot do all things using your own talents and treasures. There are greater things and that will only be granted to you if you let God lead you.

"Ask and it will be give to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you." Matthew 7:7
I learned that if you want something you should ask for it, OUT LOUD! Do not be embarass. Learn to be transparent to God. At this moment I keep on saying "I claim healed in the name of Jesus". From time to time. Out loud!

Now we just wait and pray.

With Love,
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 Comments