Live with the King

by - Friday, April 01, 2016

It is almost 3 years since I got myself a new phone. I don't complain but its a mix of excitement and breath of fresh air when I get my hands on a new one. Since its been that long I am now thinking of getting myself a new one. I will be over the moon if I get something that will suit my taste and lifestyle. Whenever I check the local kiosks and stores in the malls for new phone I get intrigue of how advance the phones right now. You can get a lot from affordable prices.


One that intrigued me is the new phone released by Huawei which is the Nexus 6P. I am not the kind who is so technology demanding but this one is really amazing. Let me narrow down the features I am falling in love with.


First on my list is the camera. I am a blogger and I only use my phone in capturing photos and editing them. I always opt to blogging instantly whenever ideas pop into my head. I just use my phone and write all the thoughts I want to share. With a good content comes that perfect shot. Nexus 6P has a 12.3 megapixel rear camera lens which is good for picture taking in a less lighting. The 1.55um pixels captures more lights that turns photos into a beautiful shot. The front camera is also good for selfie and groufie with its 8 megapixel lens and 1.44um pixels. I will be able to flood my instagram with photos from my special moments. Also I love that its video format is the most convenient of all. I can transfer my files directly to my computer or post it without converting it. 


Second is its good foundation of power. Nexus 6P has a battery life of 3450mAh. Its battery life is so outstanding. I know that most smartphones right now comes with great processors and overkill on memory and used up energy so fast. Also this phone comes with a reversible USB Type-C. This type of charger is so good for faster charging and quicker transfer of data.


Third is its variety of memory capacity choices. I am glad that I can choose from 3GB RAM with 32/64/128GB ROM for colors in graphite, aluminum and frost. There is also matte gold color which have 3GB RAM and 32/64GB ROM. I am eyeing for the color graphite with the capacity of 128GB ROM. More space, more wonderful things to do! I can store a lot of photos and videos for my blog and install worthy applications.


Fourth is the Nexus 6P's hardware which is the latest version of Qualcomm® Snapdragon 810 v2.1, 2.0 GHz octa-core 64-bit, Adreno 430 GPU. This will be the first time I am going to have an android phone and I am a fan of high performing gadgets. I am also a fan of mobile games and its good to have a phone that works faster. An advanced, connected computing processor with octa-core CPUs, the Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 processor with LTE that supports cutting-edge mobile experiences. With this I can have outstanding download speeds and the ability to stream HD video and high-resolution digital media capabilities. The Snapdragon 810 processor is designed with the connectivity, speed, and power to handle my everyday demands and needs.


Last is its operating system. I always heard how android operating system become innovative as time goes by. I also heard good things about android OS. The Nexus 6P comes with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. With a simple tap, you can get useful information and apps that feed your need. Android Marshmallow also saves battery life. When the device is at rest, it automatically goes to Doze and put it in sleep state. Also it has app standby that limits impact on battery life. The Android Marshmallow has a lot to offer and it is so promising.

This phone is so promising and I wish to get my hands on it. If you are interested to know more about it go check their site at http://consumer.huawei.com

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I wish you will having a new phone.

    dlysen | http://www.askupline.com

    ReplyDelete