Mommy Suzie's Kitchen #18thWeek

by - Thursday, April 21, 2016

Hello everyone!

I know all moms and singles there living independently are always in challenge whenever planning for daily meals. I actually prepare our whole week meal a week before to avoid rush and panic-buying. I have it all planned.

Since I am working, I opt for meals that I can prepare in an hour. I always prepare the meals at night so that the next day my nanny will just prepare for the breakfast or heat it or pack it for us.

My husband at first complain about our food because whatever I prepare for lunch that would be for dinner. Well that is my budget-scheme to save money and energy.

After I cook, I will place it in containers and orient my nanny which is for lunch and which is for dinner. She will just heat it before serving.

I will stop chatting too much and here is my meal suggestion for week 18 or April 25 to 29. You might notice that Saturday and Sunday is not included as we have other plans during weekends.


Monday
 April 25, 2016 


 Breakfast: Whole Wheat Banana Pancakes

 Lunch/Dinner: Roasted Chicken Tenders with Peppers & Onion with Rice
Tuesday
April 26, 2016

Breakfast: Mushroom, Pepper & Cheese Frittata with White bread

 Lunch/Dinner: Kintsay & Tofu Stir-Fry with Pork & Bell Peppers with Rice 

Wednesday
April 27, 2016

Breakfast: Beef Cadillo with Rice

 Lunch/Dinner: Thai Green Chicken Curry with Rice

Thursday
April 28, 2016

Breakfast: Homemade Pizza Toast

 Lunch/Dinner: Fish Mechado with Rice

Friday
April 29, 2016

Breakfast: Ham & Egg Sandwich

 Lunch/Dinner: Chicken Stir-Fry with Rice


Here you can download the recipe and grocery list. 18th Week Menu

You May Also Like

0 Comments