Play School at Home - - - The Trial Version

by - Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Before I gave birth to Julianna I have been thinking of fun activities for her. This summer we are supposed to enroll her in a play gym. My husband and I researched and inquired to different play schools or gyms however the enrollment is expensive and we won't be able to accompany her since we are both working.

As parents we always want the best for our kids and we sometimes overlook that what they need most is us. Our time, attention and affection. Then I came across the article posted by the Lucas' from http://www.yourpagemeetsmine.com.

This month of May I will give it a try and give an hour everyday. We will have an activity to do. I will make it like how I conduct my Sunday School class before. Yes guys! I am a former Sunday School teacher.

This will be our daily activities.

 Sunday   Monday   Tuesday   Wednesday   Thursday   Friday   Saturday 
01
A Lesson on Sharing
02
Animal Sounds
03
Apple Sensory Matching
04
Apple Theme Sensory Tub
05
Apple Toss
06
Balancing
07
Bead Threading
 08
Biggest to Smallest
09
Body Parts Song
10
Building Towers
11
Cloth Pull
12
Clothspin Drop
13
Cloud Dough
14
Diffusing Toddler Tantrum
15
Eating with
Spoon
16
Edible Playdough
17
First Finger Painting
18
Freeze! Game
19
Fun with Mixing Bowls
20
I Spy
21
Leaf Bracelet
22
Little Helper
23
Peek-a-Boo House
24
Simple Color Sorting
25
Stoplight Beanbag Toss
26
Tearing Paper
27
Shoe Game
28
Vertical Writing with Crayons
29
Ziplock "My Body" Book
30
Shape Sorting
31
Line walk and silent game





Reference: http://www.icanteachmychild.com/1-2-years/

For one hour this is how we are going to do our activities.
  • Opening Prayer
  • Read the Bible
  • Music
  • Activity of the Day
  • Closing Prayer
For sure I will be busy the entire month but that's alright. As long as me and Julianna have fun while she learn. I will try to document our daily activities in instagram. Will keep you guys posted!

With Love,
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 Comments