Mommy Mashi's Bucket List

by - Monday, May 02, 2016


Well hello there May!

I have never done a mommy bucket list before. As I am thinking of ways to celebrate Mother's day, I came up with the idea of listing down things that I want to accomplish this month.

I want to keep it simple as I have a lot of hats to wear everyday. From being a wife, mother, daughter, sister and career woman. I do not know with others but balancing these roles sometimes worn me out.

I know it is also important to recharge and rejuvenate. I frequently put this at the least of my priorities. That's why I think having a bucket list will help me.

It's a wonderful reminder for mommies to do the things that makes us happy and strengthen our soul. It compels us to set quality time for ourselves and family as we complete our list.

Here is my list. 
  1. Plan a whole day of fun without gadgets or TV. 
  2. Find your happy place.
  3. Go on a date with your girlfriends.
  4. Start a mommy journal.
  5. Find your signature beauty move.
Your bucket list does not need to have grand plans. It can be anything. Always make room for changes as the family grows. Don't fret that you might not be able to accomplish everything because in the eyes of our little ones we are all superheroes. Happy Mother's Day! 


With Love,
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 Comments