#ResparkChallenge Day 1: Choose Your 1 Focus

by - Thursday, May 12, 2016

Photo courtesy of Respark Your Goal Challenge
www.arrianeserafico.com

Challenge starts today! Choose Your 1 Focus!

For today's missions:

Simple Mission #1: The Miracle Exercise
What are the top 3 things that your Future Self will create/do/accomplish in 2016?
Write down the current status with that goal.
 

Simple Mission #2: Choose 1 Focus for the #ResparkChallenge

Simple Mission #3: The 5-Why TestIt’s fairly simple. Start with your 1 Focus, then ask Why 5 times until you get to the Root Reason.
Here’s the general format:
What is my goal? <Put your goal here.>
Why is this important to me? Because if I <goal>, then <Reason Level 5>.
Why is this important to me? Because if I <Reason Level 5>, then <Reason Level 4>
Why is this important to me? Because if I <Reason Level 4>, then <Reason Level 3>
Why is this important to me? Because if I <Reason Level 3>, then <Reason Level 2>
Why is this important to me? Because if I <Reason Level 2>, then <THE ROOT REASON why your goal is important to you>.

Now we share it to the group!

My 1 Focus for the #ResparkChallenge is to have our own place. This 1 focus is important to me because I want our family to take the next level of our life and become independent.
Photo courtesy of Respark Your Goal Facebook Secret Group

@suzettetimbreza

With Love,
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 Comments