Hey June! Time to Lose!

by - Wednesday, June 01, 2016

Suzie Timbreza
Photo courtesy of weheartit.com
Hi guys! I have been so busy lately with stuff. Today I feel refreshed and energetic. I wish I can  maintain this kind of vibe throughout the year.

Much blabbing!

So what do we have this month? You know what I am so messed up with my goal-setting this year. I took a step back and review my resolution or goals this year but unfortunately I have not done anything from that list.

Don't panic Suzie! We still have 7 months to go. Focus and get your game face on!

From my list I want to focus on "..2. Lose some weight .." goal. I tried different approaches the past months but I never succeed. The problem I guess is my lack of focus. I will strive this week and then stop and then I will gain more than the weight I lost. Sadness to the nth level! These are my most recent pictures.




Everything keeps getting bigger and bigger each day. My arms, thighs, tummy! I am not body shaming myself but it is difficult to move around with a toddler when I get easily tired and out of breath. I wanted to become fit and lighter and take good care of myself. What alarms me the most is when I go shopping I noticed that my size gets bigger and there are some clothes I just purchased recently that no longer fits me. So I told myself I need to stop delaying things and work on it right away.


First I checked my weight. There is a machine in Mercury Drug Store that conducts measurements of weight, height, blood pressure and body fat estimation. It does nor guarantee anything but it is a good thing to check where the problem is.


Here is the receipt of my measurements. I am 53.2 kg and .1kg bigger than the normal weight. My normal weight range from 39.4kg to 53.1kg. My current BMI is 24.9kg/m. The normal is between 18.5 and 24.9. So yes! I am in the borderline.

I am not aiming to be super skinny like the models from Victoria Secret. I just want to be fit and healthy.

I will update you from time to time on my progress.

Also my husband and I have a bet. Who lose most weight will win a prize. We haven't decided on a prize but I want a Keds shoes. Yes I know its petty but that would strive me most to achieve my goal.

My goal by the way is 45kg. I can do this! Keep your eye on the prize! Fitter and healthier you with your Keds shoes!

How about you guys? Do you have a personal goal you want to achieve this month? Share it by leaving a comment below.

Thanks for reading.

Much Love,
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 Comments