New Possibilities!!!

by - Friday, July 01, 2016


Hello July!!!

I feel flying in time. It's just yesterday that we welcomed 2016 and now we are half-way done. I am so excited for this month because new possibilities are about to happen.

I have three projects I want to pursue this month.

The first one requires a big amount of faith and courage. I believe God will work His ways.

Second is the Take 2016's Ultimate Reading Challenge!

Photo Credit to POPSUGAR
 I hope I can do at least the half of it.

Third is our greatest family project so far. I do not want to spoil anything but this is a huge make or break for us.

In all of this I believe and hope for the best. I claim it!

Can you tell from her smile?
A simple reminder to keep my faith up high!

Thank you for reading everyone!!!

Much Love,
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 Comments