Sample Room Seventh Review Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder

by - July 16, 2017

Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder

I always make sure that whatever I put to my daughter's skin is made from natural ingredients and won't trigger her skin asthma. I first heard of Belo Baby line from Sample Room PH. I am skeptic at first but after a year of using the same babycare line I have never tried other products.

Together with the other products in the line they came up with the Belo Baby Talc-Free Powder. A hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested and perfect for all skin types.


Here is my review.

Rating
Gentleness         💗💗💗💗💗
Moisture Absorption          💗💗💗💗💗
Gives A Fresh Feeling          💗💗💗💗💗
Overall Experience          💗💗💗💗💗 



This powder is so fine and easily absorbed by the skin. It smells great and refreshing. It is very gentle that it helped my daughter get rid of the rashes on her neck. I like how good it is for my baby. This is a really good powder. 

If you are interested on trying it and your child might have skin issues I suggest you seek for a professional advice from your pediatrician.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. how do i get the free talc powder? is it for UK residents? i am always looking for free baby samples as its a great money saver :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi gary! I don't think Sample Room is operational in other countries. They only cater Philippines residents. I'm sorry.

      Delete