blk Cosmetics - K-Beauty Starter Kit Review #blkKBeauty #blkcosmetics #blkuncomplicatedbeauty

by - April 09, 2018

MusingsofaSuzie_blk-kbeauty_1
blk cosmetics K-Beauty Starter Kit
Retails: P997

Annyeonghaseyo lovelies!

Perk up your beauty kit with the new Anne Curtis-approved makeup line. This new line featured everything you need t achieve the korean look you have been wishing. From that fresh, dewy skin and all-natural flush to the dreamy eyes and juicy lips. 

The K-Beauty starter kit retails at P997. It comes with a BB+CC Cream Stick, Intense Color Liquid Eyeshadow and Lip & Cheek Water Tint. The beauty line is now available in blk cosmetics website, Lazada and BeautyMNL. This is also available in selected beauty stores.

So what is available in this line?

MusingsofaSuzie_blk-kbeauty_2
BB+CC Cream Stick

A hybrid of BB and CC cream that gives both the benefits in an easy-to-use stick. This retails for P449. It comes in three shades: Ivory Beige (good for mestiza/pink undertone), Light Beige (yellow undertone) and Natural Beige (morena).

MusingsofaSuzie_blk-kbeauty_6
Creamy Cheek Paint
Photo Credit to blk cosmetics

A light and silky texture that melts easily on skin and gives a seamless and healthy finish. Leaving your cheeks looking fresh all the time. This retails for P349. It comes in two shades: Strawberry (pinkish glow) and peach (sun-kissed glow). This one is not part of the starter kit.

MusingsofaSuzie_blk-kbeauty_4
Intense Color Liquid Eyeshadow

Show your dreamy peepers to everyone using this eyeshadow. It comes in pearly and matte neutrals which are a total staples in Korea. This retails for P299. It comes in four shades: I love you, Hello, Cute and Gorgeous. The Cute is the best-seller.

MusingsofaSuzie_blk-kbeauty_3
All day Lip & Cheek Water Tint

This watery tint gives a fresh and vivid color that helps to achieve the just-pinched cheeks or just-bitten lips. Perfect for everyday look. This retails for P249. It comes in four shades: Red, Pink, Orange and Cherry. The Pink and Cherry are the best-seller.

My verdict...
Since I got the starter box kit. I can only give my verdict to the three products. So here are the Pros and Cons.

BB+CC Cream Stick
Pros:
1. The stick is easy to apply.
2. It is buildable.
3. I got the Light Beige shade which really worked well with my skintone.
Cons:
1. The product is really soft which I noticed easily melted while I was filming my vlog.
2. It took two layers of application before I achieved the coverage I wanted.
3. Its not full-coverage.
4. It tends to crease. I have combination type of skin and there are areas where I sweat easily that shows a crumble of the product.
5. The applicator is too short so its better to use another applicator or just your fingers.
Rating: 3/5

INTENSE COLOR LIQUID EYESHADOW
Pros:
1. Its easy to apply.
2. The color is pigmented enough.
Cons:
1. The product creases.
2. I suggest to avail one light and one dark eyeshadow to achieve a more defined eye makeup
Rating: 4/5

LIP & CHEEK WATER TINT
Pros:
1. The product does not require a lot. It tends to show a more vivid flush overtime.
2. Easy to dry.
3. Easy to apply.
Cons:
1. It has a bitter after-taste.
Rating: 4/5

Overall I give this a four out of five rating. My favorite is the Lip & Cheek tint.

If you want to see more about my first impression review. I prepared a vlog review in my youtube channel.

MusingsofaSuzie_blk-kbeauty_5
K-Beauty Look!




Suzie xoxo




















You May Also Like

0 comments