Revia Permanent Color Cream Review

by - March 15, 2019


MusingsOfASuzie_Revia_1
Revia Permanent Color Cream
3.5 Copper Blonde
Full Size: 50ml
Price: Php285.00

Hello lovelies!

It's been so long since my last post. 

I will start my 2019 blogging stint with a review of the Revia Permanent Color Cream. I got a sample from our dearest Sample Room PH friends.

Revia promised to give a full-coverage of permanent hair color specially to cover gray hair. The color has a deep, brilliant and long-lasting. It has a very creamy texture so it will be easy to apply and distribute to your hair without worrying that excess would slip to your skin.

Let's go straight to the review.

Rating:
Smoothness     ♥♥♥
Shine and Silky     ♥♥♥♥ 
Moisturizing Properties (Nourishing Lotion)     ♥♥♥♥ 
Colour Retention     ♥♥♥
Overall Experience     ♥♥♥♥ 

My Verdict:
First, I would like you guys to know that I have a natural black hair before I colored it with Revia. I am hesitant at first because it took me 2 years to get rid of my colored hair before. Still, I want to have a fresh and new look for the start of the year so I gave it a try. DISCLAIMER: If you are not used to dying your hair or this is your first time. A skin test by using a drop of the cream applied to a patch of your skin is necessary to ensure that you won't suffer from any allergic reaction. Second, while I am mixing together the products. I noticed an odd smell. It really smells bad. So for pregnant, lactating mothers or mothers who have kids that have a breathing issue. I suggest you skip this one. It is really not a good smell to breathe in. Third, when I applied it throughout my hair. It has a tendency to dry out easily. Which makes the distribution throughout my hair difficult to accomplish. By the way I am the one who applied it and did not seek for assistance. So I really expected that it won't be evenly distributed because of that. Fourth, it is a good thing that I did a skin test before applying it because I knew right away that it will have an itchy sensation to my skin. The itch is tolerable so I still go for it. But lovelies that doesn't mean this is totally safe to everyone. So make sure you really have a skin test. I left it to my hair for 20 minutes only. I followed precisely the instructions in the manual. Since its almost sunset when I finished dying my hair. I decided to capture the result the next day.

MusingsOfASuzie_Revia_2

MusingsOfASuzie_Revia_3

The color is not that deep and it did not fully covered my hair since its a natural black hair and it will be really difficult to cover every strands. Also, my expectation about the uneven distribution really happened. Some of the hairs beneath is still black. Still I am happy with the result. My hair color become Light Brown specially when lighted. I am really happy with the result.

That's it for now lovelies. Thank you again for dropping by!

God bless You!

Suzie xoxo

You May Also Like

0 comments