Human Nature - Radiant Grace Natural Night Cream Review

by - September 01, 2020

MusingsOfASuzie_RadiantGrace
Human Nature Radiant Grace Natural Night Cream

A new blog is here! Finally! It's been a long time. I am so grateful to get my hands on this wonderful product. I am already in my 30s. 31 to be exact. I am not afraid to grow old but I wish I can grow old gracefully.

I started to take my skincare routine seriously when I turned 30. Don't get me wrong. Skin care is part of my beauty routine ever since but before I prioritize cosmetics than skincare essentials. I started to wear less makeup when I was 28 or 29. Then I up my skincare game. I even tried those tiring multiple steps for skincare. But I don't like it because again.. It is very time consuming and requires a lot of hardwork. So I opted for natural products instead and give my skin rest from makeup and other beauty products.

This quarantine, I don't wear makeup at all and I focused on skincare. Blessed me I received this product from Human Nature. Our number 1 source of good, natural and cruelty-free products.

Let me share you my experience...
When I got the product. I was amazed that it came with a journal and a pen. And of course the product came in full size. Then this product is in an upside-down tube packaging which makes it easier for usage. Based on the instructions in the box, I should squeeze one pump of the cream onto my fingers and massage it evenly onto my face but I guess my face is bigger and I needed at least 2 pumps to cover my entire face and neck. Initially, the product has a white cream. When you spread it all over your skin, the cream is so light that it gets absorbed easily by my skin. It does not have a whitening or lightening prowess but the cream is really moisturizing. The smell is also great. I felt relaxed after applying it to my face and neck. After a minute, I noticed my skin was nourished and moisturized and since the cream is so light that I feel like I don't have anything on my face. I really don't like night creams that are heavy because it is very uncomfortable and I feel the urge to wash it off. This one is very good and I after I used it up I will purchase another one and add it permanently to my night routine. The next day, I don't see any breakouts and my skin is so soft and nourished. My skin has a tendency to dryness lately maybe because of hormones since I just gave birth. This product really helped. I have no worries to use it also while nursing and caring for my baby since this is made without any harmful chemicals. I recommend it to all the ladies who are looking for a very good night cream.

Product Rating: 5/5

You May Also Like

0 comments