Sample Room Sixth Review Pond’s White Beauty Day Cream (Normal Skin)

by - June 13, 2017

Photo courtesy of Sample Room PH

Lightening scars from acne, sun spots and other skin issues can be done gracefully with the use of the new Spot-less Rosy White Day Cream from Ponds.

Here is my review.

Rating
Powder Finish          💗💗💗💗💗
Controls Oil          💗💗💗💗
Moisturizing Properties          💗💗💗💗
Whitening Properties          💗💗💗💗💗
Overall Experience          💗💗💗💗💗 


Out of the three products of Ponds this is my favorite. The finish is so matte and there is no powder flakes or dust left to my face. When you apply it, it is subtle that my skin easily absorbs it. I have a combination skin type and due to humid I believe the oil will build up whatever controlling product I use. The moisture is right enough. My face is not too damp nor dry. The whitening as always Ponds really does have the magic, I am amazed by how it brightens my face specially my problem areas. Overall I am happy with this cream. I highly recommend this to everyone not just for the girls with normal skin type. This is a great must have to students as well.

This works well with Normal skin type. Results may vary.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments