Japanese Cow Beauty Soap Review - It's Milky Moo Best!

by - July 25, 2017

Japanese Cow Beauty Soap
I found my new favorite beauty soap! Thanks to my friend Atey Ninia!

I believe this is not new to most because this soap has been around for so long.

It is enclosed in a paper wrapping. Sealing the fragrance very well.
The Cow Beauty Soap is a popular beauty soap since 1909 from Japan. The Blue Cow Soap is made from milk and milk fats mixed with Jasmine fragrance that gives its relaxing aroma. This a 100% Japan product. It is enriched with moisturizing ingredients, milk, milk fat and squalene that helps eliminate fine lines due to aging. It also helps eliminate body odor and keeps me feeling fresh all day because of its jasmine fragrance.

Here is my review.

Rating
Fragrance          💗💗💗💗💗
Moisturizing         💗💗💗💗💗
Whitening         💗💗💗
Softening         💗💗💗💗💗
Overall Experience          💗💗💗💗

The soap has cow logo stamped over it.
I am excited to try this product. This is my first time using it so I am interested on how it works. The smell is so amazing. Its not intoxicating. Its relaxing and does not leave an uneasy smell when you already sweat. We live in a tropical country so believe me that sweating is not optional here. It have a good moisturizing prowess specially on days that I skip applying lotion. For whitening, I did not see any whitening changes with my skin. Mostly I found my skin soft and smooth. Overall I am happy with the results of using it daily. I have been using it for weeks and I did not regret replacing my old soap with this one.

If you are interested on buying this product, you can visit kroybee at Shopee

This works well with any skin type. Results may vary.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments