My first Cherie Paris Watch

by - July 25, 2017

Cherie Paris Leather Strap Analog Watch

My daily ensemble wouldn't be complete without a sleek and classy watch. Lately I have been eyeing on this leather analog watch from Cherie Paris.

This is my first watch from Cherie Paris. It have a rectangle face. I got the inspiration of having this watch from the movie The Intern. Jules Ostin have that classy style finished with a simple watch. I suggest you watch it!

Back in this watch, I got this from Zalora. It's priced at P2,249.75 but in Zalora it is discounted for a price of P1,125.

Sunday Morning Photo Op!

I have been wearing this on special events and to Sunday service. I love how sleek it is. I am so happy and satisfied with it.

If you are interested on getting this watch. It is still in discounted price at Zalora. You can use my code and get additional 15% discount.


Enjoy shopping!

God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments