Sample Room Twelfth Review Palmolive Naturals Healthy & Smooth Shampoo and Cream Conditioner

by - August 05, 2017

Palmolive Naturals Healthy & Smooth Shampoo and Cream Conditioner
I found my new favorite hair products! Check it out!

Palmolive have a new variant of Shampoo and Conditioner. Here is the Palmolive Naturals Healthy & Smooth Shampoo and Cream Conditioner.  It has a nourishing formula of Aloe Vera and vitamin extracts that instantly smoothens every strand of your hair.

Here is my review.
Rating
Smooth hair you can finger-comb            💗💗💗💗💗
Long-lasting fragrance                            💗💗💗💗💗          
Overall Experience                                  💗💗💗💗💗

I am growing out my hair and I am so happy that I tried this variant of shampoo and conditioner from Palmolive. Yes! I confirm! It really does smoothened my hair and I can finger-comb. It also has that softening effect and my hair has a full volume and beautiful drop on my shoulder. I also love the smell and I did not had a bad hair day since I used it. Overall I love it! I definitely recommend this to everyone. 

I am so excited for this product. I encourage you girls to give it a try.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments