I Want to Become Sample Room's next Beauty Insider!

by - April 18, 2018


MusingsOfASuzie_SRBeautyInsider_1
I Want to Become Sample Room's next Beauty Insider!

Four years ago, while pregnant with my first child. I became fascinated following, reading and watching blogs. Until one day I decided to give it a shot. I created my blog account and then publish my first blog post. 

Fast forward to now, a new opportunity opened with a chance to become one of Sample Room's Beauty Insider. This is so exciting and terrifying at the same time.

Why do I want to be part of Sample Room Beauty Insiders team?

I want to be part of the Sample Room Beauty Insider team because I want to empower women through helping them formulate decisions. In this modern age, women are more powerful. They are wise, careful, flexible and competitive. Unfortunately, there are still other women who are afraid to step out of their comfort zone and take a leap to try new things. As a blogger, I became an instrument to empower other women on deciding what products they can use not just for themselves but also for their family. I provided honest to goodness review. I was able to impart knowledge and confidence with them. This is my goal and being part of the Beauty Insider team will also empower me to accomplish it. Have a great day!



Suzie xoxo





















You May Also Like

0 comments