Hello! It's been a while...

by - September 01, 2020


MusingsOfASuzie_Hello
TEAMBREZA!

Hello! I know it's been a while since I last blogged. If you ask me what I am up to since last year.. I think... I have been busy with life in general.

My last blog was about a review of a hair product. Since then I became busy with work. We had a difficult time beginning March and I was really doing my best to balance my life and work but in general my life was succumbed by work.

Then April came and I thought I am sick with Vertigo. I took a lot of lab test and most of the test turned out okay. Like there is nothing wrong with me so the doctors advised me that it could be stress and I needed rest.

So I just accepted it at first but then April 30 came, I am anxious that day. I even had a fight with my husband when I got home. He left for a while to take a walk and a break from our drama. While he is out I decided to take another test. This time it is a pregnancy test. I am supposed to wait for 3 to 5 minutes but it did not took long before I saw the result. I am pregnant. We are pregnant.

The journey of my second pregnancy is just like my first. Difficult. Very difficult. I have to take a month of bed rest. Then before October ends, I am required again to take things slow. Good thing I was allowed to work from home.

I am due December 25, 2019. But things are not looking good that time and at first I want to proceed with my due date even though I know I will be doing Caesarian delivery again. We changed our minds and we opted for December 18. That day is supposed to be our 6th Wedding Anniversary. What a great way to celebrate right? We are on cloud nine the moment our family were altogether.

We had a blast for the rest of December 2019. Then, came 2020 and you know already what happened next..

As a mother I am afraid of what is going to happen for my kids' future. Before the chaos, we have a lot of plans but then our lives are put on pause and heartaches keep on coming.

I pray that God will bless us with healing, peace, hope, compassion and humility.

I believe all of this will be over soon and I trust God that He will answer all of our prayers.

Thank you again for dropping by.

I will do my best to blog now. We have a lot of things to talk about..

God bless you!
 

You May Also Like

0 comments