Whitening 3-Step Facial Treatment By Watsons REVIEW

by - August 25, 2015

Hello everyone!

Who among you are addicted with facial masks? I am guilty with this one. I usually visit Etude House for facial masks. Now I want to try other brands and this one caught my attention because there are 3 steps to use it? 

I am talking about the 3-Step Facial Treatment By Watsons.

Whitening 3-Step Facial Treatment By Watsons REVIEW

I got this for a buy 2 take 1 for free deal. The product is said to be made in korea. This is around Php60.00 to Php70.00.

There are two variants: the whitening and the moisturising.

For this review, I intend to review the Whitening first. I will post another blog to feature the moisturising.

Whitening 3-Step Facial Treatment By Watsons REVIEW


This product is said to be Paraben free (a class of widely used preservatives in cosmetic and pharmaceutical products), Alcohol Free and Colorant Free (any substance that imparts colour such as dye, pigment or ink).

To use this we have the followings steps:
1. Clean your face first. Make sure it is in its cleanest state.

2. Apply the serum. The serum comes into this gel form that is a bit sticky. This penetrate deeper to bring the active ingredients to the skin.

Whitening 3-Step Facial Treatment By Watsons REVIEW

3. Apply the melting films. This films come into a paper form. You can tear this to apply in different problem areas of your face. This works well with the serum.

Whitening 3-Step Facial Treatment By Watsons REVIEW


4. Last, apply the facial mask. This one is a bit sticky which is nice. It looks and feel enriched with the ingredient it supposed to have. Leave it for 15 minutes and remove the mask after. Let the product sit into your skin.

Whitening 3-Step Facial Treatment By Watsons REVIEW

Experience:
Using the mask makes me sleepy. I was not sure if its the smell but I feel relax after I put the mask. It also covers to the eyelid area so it really makes me more relaxed. I was not able to take a photo of after 15 minutes application. But the next morning I feel my skin is more supple however since I have oily skin. I have the urge to wash my face immediately.

Pros:
1. The product is easy to use,
2. The product has enough content.
3. The product is affordable.

Cons:
1. You need to at least use it for 2-3 times a week to see the effect.

Overall Rating: 3/5

Give it a try and share your experience by leaving a comment down below.

Thanks for reading.

You May Also Like

0 comments