Three For The Price of Two

by - August 27, 2015

Hello everyone!

I become active on liking every FB page of beauty brands I use and want to use. I saw that most of them are offering discounts and promos. So I decided to give a visit to the nearest mall in my office and see what I can get.

This one promo from our favorite brand Maybeline is offering a Buy 2 Take 1 for free promo.

Three For The Price of Two

So I went to PCX Alabang Town Center and checked the Maybeline section. Their products are also in Sale.

So here is my bag of goodies.

Three For The Price of Two

I apologize if my photos are blurry. I was in a rush to take photos last Sunday.

Three For The Price of Two
36H Gel Liner Php300.00, Dream Satin Foundation Php399.00, Color Sensational Lasting Lipcolor in Red Revival P299.00
I only paid P699.00 for all the products!

This promo runs for the whole month of August!

What are waiting for girls? Shop and horde all your favorite products!

Share your fave Maybeline makeup by leaving a comment below.

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments