Brewing our Best Year 2015 #MakeItHappen

by - September 05, 2015

Hello everyone!

It's a Saturday and what keeps me busy today is catching up with blogs. Things already piled up and I need to post them immediately.

A while ago I posted three blogs for Olay's Best Beautiful. Now I am brewing something my family's been looking forward for almost a year now. Our unica hija's first birthday.

Brewing our Best Year 2015 #MakeItHappen

We have a lot of things to consider for this big event. Of course we want it to be special but not over the top. As parents we want to give the best to our child but we do not want to spend everything. We still want it to be minimal.

While brewing the highlight of our year. I have here with me a cup of coffee which is the Ready Coffee from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. It is their version of 3-in-1 coffee. Unfortunately I forgot what flavor this is.

Brewing our Best Year 2015 #MakeItHappen

I got this sample and free notebook from the last Rendezvous of BDJ. I love drinking coffee in the morning because it helps me pump up all the energy I have hidden. It has a strong flavor and aroma. It is far stronger than the usual 3-in-1 coffee we can purchase from the supermarket.

Going back to our brewing....

Brewing our Best Year 2015 #MakeItHappen

Apologies for my handwriting. So in months I am busy checking on things to prepare for my daughter's birthday. The funny thing is I feel clueless on how to do it. I have been planning all the birthdays of my family for the past years and I was never in lost of idea. This time I am really nervous. I have a lot of What ifs? Parents like me will surely understand this. So I checked Smart Parenting (http://www.smartparenting.com.ph) and I found this article. It looks more simple. 

I divided the effort in six parts. I will keep you up with the details for the others.
  1. Choose a Schedule and Venue
  2. Decide on a Budget and a Theme
  3. Send out invites in advance
  4. Have food for Adult and Kiddie Guests
  5. Games and prizes
  6. Small favors and documentation
The article emphasized that my baby is too young to remember this party so we should focus on celebrating this important milestone and do not stress too much on unnecessary things. The most important thing is your family.

Stay tuned for the next blog I will post on brewing our best year 2015.

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments