Feel The Power Of Beauty with Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Cream 7-Day Challenge #OlayBella #MoistureThatLasts #TotalEffects

by - September 05, 2015

Hello everyone!

They said that we should invest on anti-aging the sooner we can do. This is to avoid those premature signs in our skin brought by stress, environment and different products we apply into our skin specially to our face,

I've been using Olay for over two years now. It was introduced to me by a friend. I was hesitant to use it at first due to its very expensive. Though after purchasing my first bottle I realized that its the best investment I can give to my skin.

Now I received a gift from BDJ featuring Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Cream.

Feel The Power Of Beauty with Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Day Cream 7-Day Challenge #OlayBella #MoistureThatLasts #TotalEffects

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Day Cream has a Vitaniacin formula that gives 7 benefits for younger looking skin. It also has SPF 15 to help protect skin from the sun. The cream gave to me is for Normal Skin type. I am hesitant to use this because I have oily skin however let's try this first.

7-Day Challenge

Day 1
August 
31, 
2015
Day 2
September 1, 
2015
Day 3
September 
2, 
2015
Day 4
September 3, 
2015
Day 5
September 
4, 
2015
Day 6
September 5, 
2015
Day 7
September 6, 
2015
Takes longer to get into my skin.
Starting to like it.
Got the idea to make it stay to my skin longer
Getting use to it!
I can blend it with my BB Cream now!
Loving it!
Totally Love it!
Experience
Since I have an oily skin, it was really challenging to apply it. My face starts sweating and I dry it first using an Oil film then pat it with tissue. Then I apply the product and then I start sweating again. So what I did is I stay in front of an electric fan to help it settle into my skin. I also find it challenging to blend with my BB cream and even using an ordinary face powder. My BB cream or powder starts to become flaky afterwards. So the trick is to stay in front of the electric fan while doing my face routine. Nevertheless I still believe in the power of this product.

Pros
1. It comes in a liquid form so it can be use as a base for makeup or as a moisturizer.
2. It wash off easily.
3. It comes in very good packaging.
4. Its a good investment
5. It has other variants for different skin types. (Combination, Gentle, Normal)

Cons
1. Its a bit expensive.

I still recommend this to everyone! You will surely love it. Plus the product in its bigger package comes with a pump that pumps enough product you can apply all over your face and neck. Please do not forget your neck. From my experience before a bottle last for about 3 months. Not bad right?

Share your experience using this product by leaving a comment below.

Be your best beautiful!

Thanks for reading!

With love,
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 comments