Feel The Power Of Beauty with Olay 24Hour Moisture Outlast 7-Day Challenge #OlayBella #MoistureThatLasts #TotalEffects

by - September 05, 2015

Hello everyone!


Who wants to have skin moisturized the whole day? I believe everyone. Its nice to slip into that beautiful dress with your soft and glowing skin touched by the fabric. 

I am a huge fan of Body wash. I mostly prefer using them than soap. 

So what we have here now is the new line of Body Wash from Olay. Its the Olay 24Hour Moisture Outlast.

Feel The Power Of Beauty with Olay 24Hour Moisture Outlast 7-Day Challenge #OlayBella #MoistureThatLasts #TotalEffects

I got myself the deep moisture with honey. This is part of the gift from BDJ

Feel The Power Of Beauty with Olay 24Hour Moisture Outlast 7-Day Challenge #OlayBella #MoistureThatLasts #TotalEffects

This new Olay Body Wash Moisture Outlast gives skin long lasting mositurisation. It has the technology that penetrates skin layer by layer to give our skin the moisture we want all day long. 

7-Day Challenge

Day 1
August 31, 2015
Day 2
September 1, 2015
Day 3
September 2, 2015
Day 4
September 3, 2015
Day 5
September 4, 2015
Day 6
September 5, 2015
Day 7
September 6, 2015
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!

Experience
I always opt to body wash because they are more convenient to use. Since this comes in a bottle, the product will not go to waste and it won't spill overtime. This will surely last with me for around 2 weeks. I love that the product is very creamy. Its like a lotion. I always use a loofah to spread it to my skin. I just do not scrub hard so it won't stress my skin except for my problem areas like elbows, knees and feet. I also love the smell. Since I sweat a lot due to heat and my skin type is also oily, it is a relief that it does not bring out a foul smell when I start dripping with sweat. At night, I do not opt on taking a full bath, just a half bath because I am very tired and I do not want to get sick by jumping into a cold shower. I can feel that the moisture brought by the product is still there.

Pros
1. It comes in a nice bottle that does not spill.
2. Its very creamy.
3. It does not have a foul smell. 
4. Everything is totally rinse off when you wash it.
5. It does not have a sticky after-bath feeling.
6. The moisture totally lasts all day long. 

Cons
1. I always opt to bubbly body wash. This one just give a right bubble.

Rating: 4/5

I still recommend this to everyone that opt Body wash than soap. This is a good product. Use it for at least consecutive 2 weeks to see better results.

Share your experience using this product by leaving a comment below.

Be at your Best Beautiful everyone!

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments