Julianna Diaries Vol. 6: Roar Baby Roar

by - October 11, 2015

Before Julianna was born we decided to buy a costume for her. We know that she will be born before Halloween. We want it to be cute and comfortable. We got her a tiger onesie. This comes with a cap and booties.

This is her. By the way Julianna weighs 3.18 kilos when she was born. She is very lightweight. The onesie is big for her so I decided to use one of her cloth diapers to make her a bit bigger. 


My sister snapped this photo. She winked and we are in awe when we saw that. Good thing my sister captured this very special moment.


It was my sister-in-law's 10th birthday that day and we told her that our gift for her is Juliannna. We put a ribbon around her.


After the party my husband goof around and asked me to capture the moment. He is imitating the scene in Lion King.

You May Also Like

0 comments