For the reason I want to be a princess

by - November 26, 2015

Hello everyone!


It is payday! That rings the bell for shopping!!! Actually I did not plan on buying anything since I am saving for the big change next year. However I cannot resist the temptation since I am in a place where everything is sweet, pink and nice.

The story started this afternoon. My friend asked me if we can visit the Etude House branch at SM Southmall. I said yes and I was in awe when I saw the cute eyebrow pencil my friend wants to purchase. This is the Drawing Eyebrow which cost Php148.00. I will be posting a separate review on this one.


Then the pretty sales lady offered us to purchase additional items so we can get their pink card. We already have a worth of Php256.00. I checked out their beauty tools section and got myself this very efficient Eyebrow Razor. I have been using this same brand for the longest time and it never fail me. This is available for only Php98.00.


Next and last thing I got is a pair of false eyelashes named Princess Eyelash. I will post a separate review on this. This is for the price of Php198.00. 


A total of Php592.00 and as promise I got a Pink Membership Card. This can be use as a keychain
.

Also we received two Tea Tree Oil Face mask. I gave the other one to my friend.


Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments