Etude House I Need You, Tea Tree! Mask Sheet Review

by - November 26, 2015

Hello everyone!

So I just recently posted my great finds from Etude House and now let me give you a review of the I Need You, Tea Tree! Mask Sheet. I got this for free since I was able to purchase products worth Php500.00.


This mask sheet contains extract from the clean herb, tea tree extract that provide soothing effects onto the skin to give a fresh and clear complexion.

Overall experience:
This face mask is very damp. Its a good sign that it is enriched with the product needed to freshen and clear the skin. The smell is very relaxing. It smells like plants in the woods. On application to the skin I can feel the relaxing and soothing coldness of the mask. It is very damp and it makes me sleepy. I also feel that the product on the mask starts to penetrate onto my skin. I love that it helps me to relax and beautify myself at the same time. I will give this a rating of 5/5.

I totally recommend this to everyone!

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments