Silka Skin Whitening Lotion with SPF23 in Shea Butter 7-Day Challenge

by - November 02, 2015

Hello everyone!

For our 7-Day Challenge we have Silka Skin Whitening Lotion with SPF23 in Shea Butter. This is one of the new line of lotions released by Silka.

The Silka Skin Whitening Lotion with SPF23 in Shea Butter has skin softening properties that moisturise and help soothe irritated and dry skin. It is easily absorbed by the skin. Its non-greasy formula with SPF23 protects skin from harmful effects of UV rays. With continued use you will notice a smoother, fairer and more youthful glowing skin.


7-Day Challenge

Day 1
October 26, 2015
Day 2
October 27, 2015
Day 3
October 28, 2015
Day 4
October 29, 2015
Day 5
October 30, 2015
Day 6
October 31, 2015
Day 7
November 1, 2015
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!


Overall Experience
From the past I have been using the lotion and body wash of Silka in papaya. Their products are really good. This new line of lotion of Silka is impressive as well. When it comes to scent which is very important it does not have an annoying smell. In fact it smells really nice. The moisturizing and softening effect is also good specially this days that its getting colder and my skin tends to dry. With just a small amount it can make may skin more soft and full of moisture. This having a sunscreen protection is a plus. I always stay indoors because I work in the office but whenever I go out I do not have worries if my skin will be burn by the extreme heat. I give this product an overall rating of 5/5. I totally recommend this to all.

Have you tried this new lotion from Silka? Give it a try and share your experience below.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments