Silka Skin Whitening Lotion with SPF23 in Citrus 7-Day Challenge

by - November 09, 2015

Hello everyone!

For our 7-Day Challenge we have Silka Skin Whitening Lotion with SPF23 in Citrus. The combined extracts of citrus fruits and minerals help revive tired skin by stimulating our skin cells’ metabolism. It also helps enhance and brighten skin, making the skin restore its vitality and regain a healthy fresh tone. Its non-greasy formulation with SPF 23 protects your skin from the harmful effects of UV rays. This works on all skin types.


7-Day Challenge

Day 1
November 2, 2015
Day 2
November 3, 2015
Day 3
November 4, 2015
Day 4
November 5, 2015
Day 5
November 6, 2015
Day 6
November 7, 2015
Day 7
November 8, 2015
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!
Love it!


Overall Experience
Let's review this product. When it comes to its packaging the sample size comes in a very nice pocket size bottle that I can bring everywhere. It is cold nowadays and my skin get easily dry and this lotion moisturised and makes my skin supple throughout the day. I love citrus scent and I always opt to buy something that smells fruity all the time. I love that this lotion comes in a citrus scent and its not intoxicating. I really love it. After continuous application I noticed that my skin becomes brighter and looks healthier. The sunscreen protection is a must nowadays as well because of the extreme heat. Good thing that this one has and it gives me the security to walk under the sun. Overall this lotion is really a good deal. I just wish that it could last longer. However I still recommend this to all. I give this a rating of 4/5.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments