BYS Contour and Highlighting Kit Review

by - December 31, 2015

Hello everyone!

Another review for you and this time its gonna be the BYS Contour & Highlighting Kit.


This kit contains skin-flattering tones to define and sculp facial features. Blends effortlessly into skin and provides an expert finish every time.

Let's give it a try.


I feel like I am Chrissy Teigen in a minute and then we started laughing so hard. My husband said I looked tan. This is so embarrassing. Anyway! I love it! Though it look funny and trying hard. I love that its easy to use. Just be careful because it is very pigmented. I blended it more to lessen the tan look. However this is my first time to contour and I am so happy with BYS. I give this a 5/5 rating.

Give it a try! Mine is in a shade of goddess. They have another shade which is daring. I though I will not like the shade of goddess but nope! I love it so much. This is worth Php1099.00.

Thank you for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments