31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Do An At-Home Facial

by - March 21, 2016


Facial cleaning with a professional is one of the beauty routine we must do in order to keep our skin clean and free from blemishes. However not everyone can commit on doing it even just once a month. So here let me share you my do-it-yourself facial routine which you can do at the comfort of your home.


First is cleansing. I just wash my face with Pond's Pearl Cleansing Gel. If you are wearing makeup. Wipe them off first.


Second is steam. Using an ordinary face towel. I pour enough amount of hot water to the towel. Then wait for the enough temperature of it and put it on your face. Leave it there for aroun 2-3 minutes. This will help open your pores.


Third step is exfoliate. Using Collagen by Watson's brightening peeling cleanser. I opt to this one because it is mild and it really brighten my skin after use.



Fourth is hydrate. I use Human Nature's 100% Natural Night Moisturizer to bring back the moisture lost during exfoliation.


Fifth is toner. I use Sooper Beaute Skin Perfecting Night Tonic. Using a cotton pad, gently rub it all over the face.


Sixth is replenish. With Sooper Beaute's Pure Rosehip Oil, it soothes and lighten scars and makes the skin supple. Using its dropper, have at least three drops and apply all over the face.


Last is repair. Using Collagen by Watsons. This will be the longest step of the facial. Leave the mask onto your face for 15-20 minutes. After that remove the mask and massage the excess product all over your face and neck.

Happy Do-It-Yourself Facial beauties!

You May Also Like

0 comments