31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Sleep With A Clean Face

by - March 20, 2016


It is a must to never let your makeup sleep with you. This is to prevent breakouts and skin issues that will hunt you in the future. Let me share you my nightly routine on keeping my skin clean and healthy.

First, I remove my makeup using a wet tissue. This also helps me get rid of oil and dust that is sitting on the outer layer of my face.

Second, I wash my face using this cleansing gel. This suit to my oily skin. I feel fresh after.

Third, I further clean my face using this night toner. I use this to help reduce fine lines, acne, lighten pores, reduce skin blemishes, soothe irritation and control excess oil as I cleanse.

Fourth, I use this Rosehip oil to lighten and get ride of scars on my face.

Fifth, I use this brightening and eye tuck for my eyes. I apply it on my lids and under eye.

Last, I use this night moisturizer to bring back the moisture and elasticity of my skin.

Too much steps right? But this will surely help you take good care of your face. I believe these steps is a must not just for those who use makeup. 

You May Also Like

0 comments