31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Curl Your Hair

by - March 19, 2016


Summer is here and who would not love to have that bouncy beach waves. I have been practicing on doing this for weeks now and I finally I got a decent curl.

To have this I used my new curling iron I bought from Watson's. 


It is from the W Elite Hair Care Tools. The Brazilian Collection is a lightweight wet and dry 13mm ceramic straightener. It can heat-up to 60 seconds fast and has  a 5x smoother glide. It is also dual voltage which is ideal for travel. 

What I love about it is first you can choose the temperature you want to use. It is also has swivel cord which makes it easier to curl as you turn the iron. Last it can be use even if your hair is still wet. When you say wet meaning just enough wet and not soaking wet. 


I am still mastering the use of this iron. Like what I always do I just keep on practicing.

You May Also Like

0 comments