31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Groom Your Eyebrows

by - March 10, 2016


If there is only five minutes left to do my makeup I would definitely spend it on grooming my eyebrows. Shaping and filling them can make your face look better. They not necessarily need to be twins or exactly the same. They just need to be sisters. Something that make them look bonded.

How do I groom my brows? Here are the steps.

First using a spoole, I brush the brow hair into one direction. This way it will make easier for me to shape them.

Next I use the Treat product if ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame. I used this as a primer for my eyebrows.

Next using BYS Liquid Brow Pen I outline the curves of my eyebrows. This will help me fill in the gaps later.

Using the Etude House Eyebrow Pen. I fill in the gaps. My eyebrows are not that thin so I keep it easy with the pen. I still opt on natural looking brows. This pen comes with a spoole. I brush off the excess product to make it more natural.

Last, going back to Elf Eyebrow Treat and Tame. I used the Tame product for a finishing touch. This will help locked in all the products I use.

Keep in mind the brow code. For Dark hair, go one or two shades lighter for your  arches. For light hair, opt for one to two shades darker.


Thanks for reading

You May Also Like

0 comments