31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Wear Bold Lip

by - March 10, 2016


There willbe days that we opt to go bold and play with colors to make our look different from what we used to.  Sometimes wearing a bold lip color do the magic and make you va-va-voom!

When you go for bold lips, focus on that one area of your face. Stay away from a dark smokey eye and go for a subtle cat eye instead.

Let me give you a quick makeup routine to achieve this look. 

First you start by prepping your skin with your favorite moisturizer. Skip the sunblock if your are going to a photoshoot as it may make your face look glossy. Since it is already late I used my Human Nature Night Moisturizer.

After that I prepare the base by using Pond's BB Cream. I just used my fingers to apply the product. To achieve the full-coverage effect I opt on applying two layers of the product.

Now let's do the brows. I am going to give the complete routine for this one on another posts.


For the eyes, opt for a natural or one shade darker of your lids color. Then target to intensify that by applying another shade darker to your crease.


Then I just made a thin line with a little flick to make an illusion of cat-eye at the end. I am no expert when it comes to cat-eye so please excuse this little wing.  😊


To make eyes look more brighter . I used my eyelash curler and favorite mascara.


For the cheeks I opted for something that gives a peachy-pink glow. 


For the star of this look which is our luscious lips. I applied a lip balm first to protect it from drying. I used Human Nature's Flame Tree Lip Balm. Then for the lip color I used Sooper Beaute's So Matte in Berry Exotic. Depends on how intense you want the color. 


You may add powder on your T-zone to blur the oily areas.


Here are the products I used:
Human Nature Night Moisturizer 
Marionnaud Spoole Brush
Etude House Eyebrow Pen
ELF Eyebrow Treat and Tame 
BYS Liquid Brow Pen
Maybeline Hyper Glow Liquid Liner
Sooper Beaute So Matte in Berry Exotic
BYS Matte Eyeshadow
Watsons Eyelash Curler 
Enchanted Mermaid's Coral in Peach Cheek Blush
Maybeline's The Hyper Curl Volum Express Mascara
L'Oreal Mat Magique Transforming Powder
Human Nature's Flame Tree Lip Balm

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments