31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Make Your Own Foot Soak

by - March 31, 2016

Our feet brings us to the most beautiful places, take good care of it.
I always give my feet the pamper it needs by visiting a local salon nearby our village. I will go for a foot spa and pedicure. I do the spa once a month and the pedicure twice in a month. I usually bring my own nail polish.
However I admit I sometimes miss an appointment to the salon due to work and family commitments. With this I opt for something I can do for my feet at home. I prepare myself a DIY foot soak. Here is the recipe I use.

Salt and Calamansi Foot Bath
Ingredients
 5 Calamansi
1 tablespoon Salt
1 bag of herbal tea
a basin of warm water

Preparation
Fill a basin with warm water.
Cut the calamansi in half and squeeze the juice to the water. Drop the cut calamansi also to the water.
Add salt and herbal tea.

Soak your feet for five minutes. Try to do this every night before you sleep. This is perfect for soothing tired and swollen feet. Both the calamansi and salt have exfoliating prowess that helps remove dead skin while the herbal tea leaves your feet soft and smooth.

You May Also Like

0 comments