31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - The Perfect Flush

by - March 08, 2016


That perfect flush makes you look more charming and pretty. Who wouldn't want that? When we brush a dreamy pink hue across the apples of our cheeks our confidence rises. We feel more sophisticated. Finding that right blush for your skintone saves you from looking next to your favorite clown. Here is the tips I learned on doing this.


For the fair skinned beauties, a soft pink , light coral and peach will enhance your porcelain skin. The key is light application and you will look more flushed and beautiful. Do not go for darker darker or harsh hue as it may make you look horrific.

For medium skinned beauties, a rich pink, warm mauve and deep peach. A little bit deeper hue will add drama to your look. Keep yourself away from blush that have bluish tone as it may give you like a bruised-face look.

For dark skinned beauties, deep fuchsia, warm brown and tangerine are the ideal colors. These colors will leave you with a radiant glow. Go for fuchsia if you opt for warmer and a bold tangerine for cooler. Target the apples of your cheeks with a vibrant swipe will give you the daring effect.

 

 In line with this, I am sharing my thoughts on this Enchanted Cheek Blush. I got this from BDJ Box. I got the shade of Coral in Peach. At first I thought the shade is too light for my tone. However it works fine. I apply it to my apples of my cheek going upward to my temples. The blush blends well with my skin. It gives a natural flush. This is good for everyday use. I suggest this for students or office ladies who want to look simply pretty. However, it does not stay longer to skin. I give it a rating of 4/5.

You May Also Like

0 comments