Jergens Hydrating Coconut Moisturizer Review

by - March 08, 2016


Weeks ago I purchased different variants of Jergens lotion from BDJ Box. One of the lotions I got is their new Hydrating Coconut Moisturizer. This was introduced to us last year from the Rendezvous. I was thinking of purchasing this before but good thing I did not do that. This year's #PerksofaBella contains a coupon for 30% discount.
Going back to the lotion. This moisturizer relieves dry skin with moisture-rich hydration to reveal deeply luminous, visibly softer skin. This is best for normal to dry skin. It has coconut oil and ultra‐hydrating coconut water, a formula that provides long-lasting moisture for visibly softer skin. Nourishes for visibly softer skin with a unique illuminating HYDRALUCENCE® blend.

Overall Experience
The lotion comes in its usual bottle. The packaging looks good and convenient to use. The product is creamy and smells good and delicious. Very pleasing to smell. The product is not too thick and dries quickly. I can see how luminous my skin after application. It leaves my skin soft and smells good. I love it and totally recommend it to others. Manila is warm nowadays as Summer is here and you won't feel sticky throughout the day. I give it a rating of 5/5.

Have you tried the new Hydrating Coconut Moisturizer from Jergens? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

Subscribe to get updates.

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

0 comments