31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Use Your Lippie As A Cheek Tint

by - March 26, 2016


For those who opt for beauty products that can be used two-ways. Go for a lip and cheek tint. 

This prettywhenpinched lip and cheek tint from herbench comes in red and pink shade. I have myself the pink shade.


The applicator looks the same with a nail polish applicator.


To apply, put enough amount on your desired area. Spread using your fingers. Add until you achieve the perfect tint.


Pretty natural! I love it! I was actually planning on buying other products but this one intrigued me. Its either I save or splurge. Its consistency is like of Snoe Lip and Cheek Tint. This is just in bigger packaging. Its pigmentation depends on how much product you apply. Its also easy to blend. I give this 5/5.

Give it a try! Stay pretty!

You May Also Like

0 comments