31 Days of Beauty with Suzie - Wear Glitter Over Your Polish

by - March 13, 2016


I don't usually put polish on my fingers because I am afraid that it will just get ruined. I am a mother who is involve in a lot of chores and I cannot make a manicure clean and pretty for a longest time. I usually have manicure when I am going on a special occasion.

Since it is my birthday month I will have a manicure and why not try something new. I never tried wearing glitter on my polish and this time I will. 

I found this line of polish from Watson's which is called OMG Nail Lacquer. OMG stands for Oh My Girl. Each is worth Php27.00. I got myself the shades of Candy Pink, Disco Ball and Colorless.


I have my fingers cleaned first then applied the Candy Pink shade followed by the Disco Ball shade. Just be careful with the glitter. Then topped it with Colorless.

Give it a try and share your own creation. 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻

You May Also Like

0 comments