Owl For Love

by - May 04, 2016

Like Mommy! Like Baby!

I am the type of Mom who loves styling my daughter from head to toe. If there will be an upcoming event or vacation we need to attend. I have her wardrobe all planned out. I have to take advantage of this times that my daughter let me dress her. For sure she will have her own style when she grow up.

This month I decided to look for items that are in a theme of owl. I am just so in love with the cute owl items I found in pinterest that I look for cute pieces. Without further adieu here it is.

All these items can be found in SM Department Store.
Headband and Hair Clips, Fashion Girls, SM Accesories, Php79.75

Hair Brush and Hair Clips, Fashion Girls, SM Accesories, Php79.75

Socks, Sweet Gelato, Php99.75

Stars and Owl Shirt, JusTees, Php249.75

Pink and Hearts Shorts, Snoopy, Discounted Price Php250.00

I bought the shorts to pair with the shirt. Now I am excited to see Julianna wear and use these cute items.

With Love,
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 comments