Summer Love ... May 2016 BDJ Box Elite Unboxing

by - June 03, 2016

Suzie Timbreza

Just in! Oh my! I mean I am actually waiting for this since last month. This is supposed to be a summer themed box but it came in late. Well... As they said... Better late than never.

Suzie Timbreza

Let me give you a peek on what is inside. I am actually excited and hoping that new makeup products are in here! What excite me the most is it is from Revlon.

Suzie Timbreza
Be your own kind of beautiful.

Suzie Timbreza

As always there are cards included. It contains the description of each product. While reading these I kind of laugh a bit. Some of the products here are weird. Keep reading to know why I said that.

Suzie Timbreza

So here is a flatlay of the products. I believe this box is worth Php1480.00 with the shipping fee. What's funny is I find some of the items here does not have any connection with summer. Do you agree?

Suzie Timbreza
Revlon Photoready Skinlights Face Illuminator
Size 30ml
Price Php825
Good thing Sun is still shining. We can still illuminate under the sun... Teehee!!!


Suzie Timbreza
Revlon Diamond Collection Nail File
Size 17g
Price Php150
I thought there are 3 but guys its only 1 nail file... My question is... Summer? Summer? What it can do for summer? Hahaha!!!!

Suzie Timbreza
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor
Size 5.9ml
Price Php575
Been planning to get this lippie. Good thing its included.

Suzie Timbreza
Revlon Transforming Effects Nail Enamel
Size 14.7ml
Price Php250
This is good for yuletide season too.

Suzie Timbreza
Revlon Nail Enamel
Size 14.7ml
Price Php225
This color is really cool for summer.

Suzie Timbreza
Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Matte Eye Pencil
Size 1.22g
Price Php575
I saw a video from BDJ Box site with one of the beauty correspondent used this eye pencil. Will try it soon!

Suzie Timbreza
Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip
Size 17g
Price Php150
This is so funny. How did it become summer lovin'? I mean what???

Suzie Timbreza
Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
Size 8.5ml
Price Php650
Yay!!! New mascara!!! Wooohooo!!

Suzie Timbreza
Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream
Size 300ml
Price Php440
Perfect summer hair color!!!

Well!!! That's it! I will give a review for each product but if I am going to list them from the most summer-lovin-theme to the least. It will be in this order.
1. Revlon Luxurious ColorSilk Buttercream
2. Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights Face Illuminator
3. Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Matte Eye Pencil
4. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor
5. Revlon Nail Enamel
6. Revlon Volume + Length Magnified Mascara
7. Revlon Transforming Effects Nail Enamel
8. Revlon Expert Tweezer Slant Tip
9. Revlon Diamond Collection Nail File

Do you agree with my list? Comment down below.

Thank you for reading.

Much Love, 
Suzie

You May Also Like

0 comments