Sample Room First Review - Kilo Off Powder Drink

by - January 11, 2017


Happy 2017!

I will start the year by sharing you my review on one of the product awardees of Sample Room Awardees 2016.

Best taken after breakfast or as an afternoon snack.

Kilo Off powder drink is a flavored powder juice meant to supplement your diet and workout, and provide a 4-in-1 action (Burn fat, curb cravings, increase metabolism, keep a flat stomach). See Details here.

The sample I received contains three sachets, a flyer and a booklet.

I diluted a sachet in a glass of water and drink after breakfast. The taste is not actually bad. It is not sweet. It is more of like a lemonade. Refreshing to drink. For three consecutive days I finished the samples. The effect is not very significant since I only drank it for three days. However in those three days I do not feel bloated. Though my cravings are still there. My metabolism is still the same. I guess the 20 day should be completed to see the results.

Rating
❤❤❤❤❤ Taste
❤❤❤ Curb Food Cravings
❤❤❤❤ Reduced Bloating
❤❤❤❤❤ Convenience
❤❤❤❤ Overall Experience

Since many for sure includes losing the weight they gained during the holidays to their new year's resolution. I recommend this drink. Make sure to have a healthy diet and exercise.

Happy 2017!

You May Also Like

0 comments