Sample Room Second Review - JOHNSON’S® Milk+Oats™ baby bath

by - January 20, 2017


Hello!

Another review for one of the Sample Room Awardees 2016. I have been thinking of trying this product for so long.

The new Milk+Oats™ can help restore even dry & damaged skin! Loaded with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients in Milk, the bath and lotion products completely nourish skin so it is baby soft, smooth, and healthy. Now with Restoring Oats, it can even help bring back the feeling of healthy skin for those with dry, damaged, or sensitive skin. See details here.

I received a 200 ml baby bath.

I normally skip scented baby bath since they always triggers my daughter's skin asthma. When I tried this, I totally love the mix of milk and oats. It is mild and not intoxicating. It really smells great. I have no worries on using this to my baby. This really suits for mommy and baby. Its moisturizing ability is right enough that it doesn't leave the skin greasy. Overall I consider to purchase it again.I really recommend this to everyone.

Rating
💗💗💗💗💗 Scent
💗💗💗💗💗 Mildness
💗💗💗💗💗 Moisturization
💗💗💗💗💗 Suitability for both baby and adult
💗💗💗💗💗 Overall Experience

I encourage mommies to try this holy grail of bathing essential.

You May Also Like

0 comments