Sample Room Fifth Review Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector Day Cream

by - June 13, 2017

Photo courtesy of Sample Room PH
Women of today are engaged in a 24/7 demanding world. We know how we high our demand us that Pond's formulated an age miracle that works in correcting aging through wrinkles in a graceful way.

Here is my review.

Rating
Texture          💗💗💗💗💗
Moisturizing Properties          💗💗💗💗
Reduces Dullness          💗💗💗💗
Reduces Wrinkles and Fine Lines          💗💗💗💗
Overall Experience          💗💗💗💗.

I believe that taking ant-aging products should start early to prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This cream has a great powder finish that is not heavy and sticky. It is not so damp and just give the right amount of moisture to prevent the skin from drying. Every morning, I leave the house with this cream applied on my face. No other product at all. I can see that it keeps my face from looking dull and tired. I emphasize my application primarily on my forehead because there I can see lines emerging. The result is not yet visible. I believe a week or two progress will start to show. Overall I am satisfied with the result and I highly recommend this to everyone.

This works well with any skin type. Results may vary.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments