Sample Room Fourth Review Pond’s Acne Clear Facial Foam

by - June 13, 2017


Photo courtesy of Sample Room

Pollution is everywhere and as we go to our daily routines we are more exposed to it. Our skin is prone to accumulating dirt that resides to our pores and clogged in it and then pop one day we say hello to acne. Ponds formulated their latest anti-acne facial foam with active Thyrmo-T essence that combats dirt that cause acne. 

Here is my review.

Rating
Cleansing Properties          💗💗💗💗💗
Controls Oil          💗💗💗💗
Clears Acne & Pimple          💗💗💗💗
Non-Drying          💗💗💗💗
Overall Experience          💗💗💗💗

I have been using this for days and I am satisfied by the result. It thoroughly cleanse my face and I do not feel any residue of oil and dirt. The oil control does not last long I think because of the humid and dust from the wind. I also have a pimple now but I do not blame the product. I am expose to pollution due to transit everyday so I think the product even help lessen the breakouts. My face is not dry. It just have the enough elasticity and moisture. Overall I am satisfied and I recommend this facial foam to everyone who are always expose to pollution from everyday transit.

This is highly recommended for skin types normal to oily. Results may vary.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments