Sample Room Eleventh Review Palmolive Naturals White+Milk Body Wash & Soap

by - August 05, 2017

Palmolive Naturals White+Milk Body Wash & Soap
Palmolive is one of my favorite skincare brand. They recently launched their new product. The Palmolive Naturals White+Milk Body Wash & Soap. 

And now let me give you my review.

I live in a very warm country and the scorching Sun causes dryness and uneven skin tone. The new White+Milk Body wash is here to the rescue. This new formula is infused with 100% natural milk protein that nourishes skin and reveals whiter skin in just one week of use. 

Here is my review.
Rating
                Fragrance                          💗💗💗
                Moisturization                    💗💗💗
                Naturally Milky White        💗💗💗
                               and Milky Soft Skin                                        
                Overall Experience               💗💗💗

I always use Palmolive specially during my pregnancy days. This new product of Palmolive is just like the other products launched by the brand. The fragrance is the same. The smell is a bit related to the Milk with Rose Petals variant. For the moisture, this is less than I thought. It works the same with other variant. However I expect a lot from this new line since it says that it has 100% natural milk protein. The moisture is not that great. For the whitening, I really do not believe in whitening products for the body but in a week of usage I noticed that it help lighten the scar I got recently. For the softening, it does not make a big of a difference. Overall I am in neutral with the product. It is still promising but it does not leave that nourished skin I experienced with other products that has Milk proteins.

Thank you for reading and God bless you!

You May Also Like

0 comments